Guernsey will enter stage 3 of Exit from Lockdown on Monday 22nd March and we are pleased to confirm that the Indoor Bowls Stadium will re-open on this date.
– Mon 22nd March – 10am Social Bowls. 6:45pm Umbrella
– Tues 23rd March – 7pm roll up
– Wed 24th March – 6:30pm roll up
– Thur 25th March – 7pm roll up
– Fri 26th March – 10am Social Bowls, 8pm roll up
– Will reopen from Monday 22nd March i.e. all weekday evenings
– From Monday 29th March to end of April we will be finishing the leagues and the new fixtures can be found in the Leagues section of the website.
– Tues 2-4-2 and Thursday Social Singles Evening Leagues have been cancelled.
– We will be finishing the knockouts we have begun starting with the first knockouts on Saturday 27th March. Please check the notice board at the Stadium for updated fixtures. The first weekend is below;
– Saturday 27th March 2pm – Open Singles
– Sunday 28th March 10am – Veteran Singles & Under 35 Singles
-Sunday 28th March 2pm – Married Pairs and Drawn Handicap Pairs
Snooker and Darts
The facilities will be available for use from the 22nd March.
The various leagues will be welcome to recommence during the week of the 22nd March – please contact your league organiser.